PRIVACY – Information and consent (valid for Italian legislation):
In accordance with Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196 of June 30, 2003, the company ALPENFRUCHT GmbH hereby informs you that your personal data will be processed in accordance with all applicable rights concerning personal dignity and privacy – in particular with respect to confidentiality, personal identity, and your right to the protection of your personal data.
Goal and purpose of the data processing:
- The fulfillment of legal obligations and duties ensuing from ordinances, E.U. directives, as well as civil and tax laws;
- The fulfillment of potential contractual obligations towards the person concerned;
- The fulfillment of activities in connection with our company’s business operations, e.g., the compilation of internal statistics, for financial accounting as well as for managing customer/supplier accounts;
- Commercial purposes, such as the transmission of commercial information and advertising material (by post, fax, and e-mail), marketing and market research, references; the storage and archiving in information systems and the publication of images depicting projects realized by ALPENFRUCHT GmbH at our website: www.alpenfrucht.com;
- The protection of claims and management of liabilities;
- Purposes pertaining to insurance and in particular credit insurance.
Forwarding of data
With regards to the aforementioned purposes, your personal data will be forwarded, as necessary:
- to the public administration and authorities, when there are legal provisions for this;
- to credit institutes with whom our company maintains business relations for the management of claims, liabilities, and financing arrangements;
- to all those natural and/or juridical, public entities and/or private persons (legal, administrative, and tax offices, courts, chambers of commerce, etc.), if the forwarding of the data proves useful or expedient to the practice of our operations, as well as in the above manner, in accordance with the corresponding purposes.
Rights of the affected party
The Data Protection Law enables the affected persons to exercise certain rights provided for by Article 7. Specifically, the affected person has the right to know what personal data about him has been collected – even if it has not yet been stored – and to demand more-detailed information in intelligible form about this data. He has the right to know the origin, purpose, and reason for the processing of this data, as well as the identity of the holder of the data and of the person in charge of processing the data. He has the right to know the identity of the persons and categories of persons to whom this data could be transmitted. The affected person has the right to confirm and check his data, to correct and supplement it, as well as – in the event that the data processing violates applicable statutory regulations – to request that it be deleted, blocked, and converted into anonymous data. He has the right to resist – either in whole or in part – the dissemination of his data, as well as to demand that it be deleted, blocked, converted into anonymous data when justified, and even when not justified, if the data are employed for purposes of commercial information, disseminating advertising material, to promote direct sales, or for marketing or market research purposes.
These rights can be exercised by the affected party, himself, or by a person acting on his behalf, by directing inquiries to and lodging claims with the person in charge, Ms. Nicole Bertolini (ALPENFRUCHT GmbH, Andreas Hofer Str. 6, 39044 Neumarkt) by registered mail or e-mail ( officeATalpenfrucht.com ).